- Teach individual classroom standards and develop competency in all subjects.
- Emphasize critical and creative thinking skills.
- Use varied teaching methods and evaluative techniques to develop the maximum intellectual potential of each student.
- Help students achieve competency in Spanish and English, while gaining an appreciation for both Guatemalan and North American cultures.
- Help students identify their strengths and weaknesses in order to set realistic life goals.
- Provide students with opportunities to succeed so they may develop proper self-esteem and a desire to develop and utilize their gifts and talents fully.
- Provide opportunities for students to examine interesting careers options.
- Establish guidelines for positive and healthy relationships with other students, teachers, and administrators.
- Challenge students to love and serve God and others.
- Encourage students to use their creativity and talents for the glory of God.
Moral and Ethical
- Cultivate the respect for honesty, dedication, responsibility, and self-discipline in learning and in all aspects of living.
- Help students develop proper respect for themselves and for others
- Provide physical activities to develop and maintain physical fitness, positive attitudes, sportsmanship, and team effort.
- Provide instruction about establishing good habits that lead to a healthy lifestyle.
- Provide exposure to the arts and humanities, so their contribution to life may be understood and appreciated.
- Develop students' sensitivities and creative abilities in the arts.